Monday, July 11, 2011

Living in the Country

We've been living "out in the country" since December of 2006.  I'm ready to move back to town!  We have had mice ~ I trapped them.  We have had lizards ~ I caught two and beat one with a Croc.  We have had a frog ~ in the shower with Jakob ~ I caught it in a WalMart bag and banged it against the grill.  Then... last week we had a SQUIRREL!!!!  You read that correctly, a SQUIRREL!!  It was a small "flying" squirrel and was on one of the beams in the living room.  Buck "tapped" it with a hoe handle and it "glided" down to the floor.  Someone asked if he set it free to which I replied "He did, he set it free into the afterlife".
Have a nice day....

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...