Thursday, August 18, 2011

Through the eyes of a grand daughter....

Sarah has a camera.....she also has a blog....when I travel to Jennifer's we always snap a lot of photos.  Arie graciously loads everyone's camera onto a CD or junk drive? for me before I leave.  This last trip, I got Sarah's photos, also.  Let me say this is not all that was in her folder....there were pictures of the TV....feet....furniture....well, you get the idea.  I took the shots with people "subjects" and "tweaked" them a bit.  Girl needs work on her exposure but all in all ~ not bad for a five, six, or seven year old.... depending on which photo you are looking at :-)
This is Claire ~ one of Sarah's models.
It's an older photo 
notice the length of Claire's hair? 
Did she just get caught doing something
she wasn't supposed to be doing?? 
If your sister is going to persist in sticking
a camera in your face....
gotta expect one of these! 
 I like this shot because she is
"working" the eyes
 Shake your groove thang!
 Goodnight, sweet Claire....
 Another victim... I mean model
is Felicity.  She seems to be saying
"What! again with the camera??"
 And our young photog enjoys
being in front of the lens also 
 She especially likes the "self portrait"
and yes her eyes are really THAT blue.
 Am I blue...... well, yes you are!
Technique will improve
I can see it now on FACEBOOK!!!!

1 comment:

Boogie said...

hahaha that is too funny but a lot of the pictures are really good for her age! I too can see that on facebook in later years hahah love you mom!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...