Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Today I am at the library using their internet service.  Very handy and FREE!!

It's a new year and I am trying not to make "resolutions".  Instead, I am going to address my goals each month.  Sometimes they will change, sometimes they may stay the same.

I received a very cool journal for Christmas that gives a prompt each day on what the day's entry should be.  I think that will be helpful and fun.  It will give me a thought to think about.

I have decided to try going "social media" free on my cell phone.  I will check my accounts when I am on wi-fi but not constantly during the day.  I will keep you posted on that venture.

Til next time.....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...