Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday ~ grocery shopping, library, misc. errands.

Started walking on the treadmill again on Saturday.  After being at Disney and Sea World with Greyson, I had to keep it up.  I would LOVE to do a marathon just to prove I can and that's not going to happen if I'm sitting in the recliner now is it???  Going to try and do a couple of 5k run/walks, work my way up to a half - marathon, and then go for it!!!!

While we were in Florida I didn't count calories but I didn't do TOO BAD.  I did gain some weight so it was back to it on Saturday.  I have motivations on my phone and "the brain" that I carry with me everywhere.

Traveling with a two year old was different but quite enjoyable.  Seeing Disney and Sea World through Greyson's eyes was amazing.  I am so glad they invited me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are so glad you went. :)

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...