Monday, April 10, 2017

Good morning!  
Monday and I'm up and ready to get the week going!  I'll be driving Mother today and going to Walmart for a few things for my Dallas trip.  Tomorrow we will get groceries for the house, the car serviced, and watch Greyson play tee ball.  I forgot his cap on Saturday so I already have it in the car to take to the game tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a good week ahead and enjoyed the weekend just past.  We had Greyson with us for a couple of nights and it was wonderful.  He loves to play outside and that was great for me.  We kicking a ball around and went for a walk to see the goats that live down the road.
He is also a good builder (knock 'em down) so we did that and read books and watched a couple of movies ~ one way to get him to be still and relax before bed.  We always did that when Jakob and Topher would come spend the night with us.  They don't do that anymore ~ too big ~ too many other things going on.  
It may be Tuesday of next week before I post again.  Monday I will be driving.... and then Tuesday I will be helping with Greyson and Briggs.... so it may be Friday....  a Magra needs to rest sometimes.  :-)

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...