Friday, April 21, 2017

Here we are ~ Friday April 21.  I left Alabama on Thursday, April 13 and drove to Dallas (Grapevine actually). On Friday the 14th I met the Windsor L2L team a the Gaylord Texan ~ that was awesome to see!  The girls did well for their first time out ~ Sarah got second in speech, both got finalist in Songs of Praise, and their puppet show WON the seventh grade division.  On Monday, Kim and I drove back to Alabama.

Tuesday morning VERY EARLY I drove to Calera to help with Greyson and Briggs.  I had forgotten how tired little people can make me ~ but loved every minute of it .... well maybe NOT the stinky diapers.  I got to see Greyson's school and on Thursday before I left we had a little one on one at Burger King ~ ice cream and playground.

When I got back to our house last night Buck had bought KFC so I didn't have to cook ~ yea!

Today I am running errands for Mother, picking up some medicine at CVS, sitting at the library (at this time), and MAYBE going to watch Jakob run.  He has a two day event so I'm hoping to make it to one of them.

Tomorrow is Greyson's birthday party and that will end out week....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...