Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Here we are ~ Tuesday May 2, 2017
Buck had an appointment with an endocrinologist yesterday.  He told him to take his shot in the evening and wrote him a new prescription with a sliding scale dependent on his "number".
Today I will be doing Mother Monday since I went with Buck to the doctor yesterday.  She will have a couple of errands and we will get lunch.  Then I will be coming back to the house to work in the yard ~ so many twigs were blown down Sunday when we had rain.
Heading to Gulf Shores on Thursday ~ supposed to be my birthday present ~ that's all changed now.  Jakob is running in the state track meet so we will go see him.  Buck wanted to stay on the lake in Gulf Shores State Park so no laying on the beach.  We will probably go eat with Retta and Celeste.... and we are only going to be there until Saturday.  I may not even pack a swimsuit ~ I mean, why bother, right?

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...