Monday, May 8, 2017

Good Monday to ya!
We had a trip to Gulf Shores last week and it went about the way I thought it would.  I didn't make it out onto the sand but we DID go to a seafood place to eat TWICE (yea?). Got a chance to spend a little time with Topher on his birthday, saw Jakob run, and watching Buck fish off that pier I've been hearing about for months.
On to a new week ~ right?
Today I will do the Mother/Teresa Monday and then this evening we get to watch Greyson play in his last tee ball game of the season.  It is such a joy to watch him ~ it makes Monday something to look forward to.  Tomorrow I'm getting my eyes checked and hopefully we will get back to buying groceries once a week.  It's been a little here and there since my trip to Dallas.  I sat down yesterday and mapped out a plan for myself.... I'll let you know if it works.
Hope you have a good week .... until next time MUAH!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...