Monday, September 14, 2020

 I went to the doctor today.  She had all the paperwork from my stay in the hospital.  She said “you really had it bad”.  No duh doc!! LOL  Not only did I have “the Covid” I also had pneumonia in both lungs but when she listened today she didn’t hear anything but breathing.  I asked if it would be okay to go visit Mother ~ I had not seen her since August 22.  She said “you are probably one of the best to go visit her”. I’ve climbed the mountain and won.  NOT contagious ~ whoop whoop!!

Buck was scheduled for an Upper GI test tomorrow but we BOTH FORGOT to stop his blood thinner on Saturday.... rescheduled for next week.  Hoping they can figure out what is going on with his stomach.

I will get back to staying with Mother every other day tomorrow.  Teresa wants to stay with me cause I don’t know how to take care of her now that she is in a hospital bed ~ whatever!  She plans to sleep on the living room sofa in case I need her .... what a gal, right?  I owe her nine days from the time I was sick.


Later....

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...