Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey Sarah!

Jakob in blue Topher in red
Jakob jumped off and Topher sat there bouncin'
Jakob was a little braver than Topher
Topher stopped to pose
I thought this was a "wicked cool" picture

Last year when you came for a visit, you climbed a small tree in the front yard. A while back when the boys were staying with me, they decided to move to a bigger tree in the backyard. Thought you would like to see them and maybe they will help you climb it the next time you are here. I have a surprise for you and Claire. . . don't ask Mom!
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please Magra, I want you to send us a note when you find a taller tree than that one. So, I just want it a little taller. That is all I want to write with my mom. Love Sarah, Mom and Claire.

Anonymous said...

So, I think she wants a taller tree than that one! I'm not sure she was making sense while I was typing but that is what she wanted me to write! Thanks for the sweet post to her. She loved it!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...