Thursday, July 8, 2010

And life goes on

Jeris Crump's crew finished painting
Mother's house last week
Daddy would like it.
Das Boot?

"They" say bad things come in threes. We are almost done ~ Hurrah! Daddy has been gone for almost eight months. I visited him today. I told him Mother is okay and may be able to drive herself soon. Someone had removed the container his flowers were in (but left the flowers??) I noticed they were askew so I found some styrofoam and wedged it in to stabilize the bouquet. I also sang with Mamaw Panter ~ I could hear her alto joining me on "Sing and Be Happy"
But, back to the three. . . .
Daddy died and we were healing from that when Mother fell and broke her leg (in two places). That was ten weeks ago and she is still needing A LOT of attention. We are going to the doctor next week and HOPEFULLY he will tell her to leave the boot OFF. We settled into a routine around Mother when Teresa had her "encounter" with the bank. She is driving a Hyundai Sonata now and MAYBE the three is finished with us for a while. Ya' think?

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I do think! or hope! The house is beautiful...Thanks for posting this pic!!!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...