Friday, July 16, 2010

Teresa's Birthday

Yesterday was Teresa's birthday. . .won't say which one (she isn't 50 anymore). I met her for breakfast at Chik Fa Lay and almost before we were started, Kim, Jakob, and Topher walked in to join us. After breakfast I drove over to Mother's and parked my car, hopped in with Kim and the boys and we were off to Birmingham.
We got ALL of the listed school supplies for the boys. Kim bought some clothes for herself since they had been shopping for the boys earlier. We stopped at a Barnes and Noble where we had a "snack". I had a white chocolate mocha with a tiramisu parfait YUM!
Alas, today I go back to salad and water. Got to get on the tread mill and work that dessert OFF. I need to go to CVS, WalMart, and the bank. . . .see ya!

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

What a fun picture of the three of them!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...