Saturday, February 21, 2009

Who's been sleeping in my bed?

The flash of the camera didn't bother them
The boys spent the night with us last week and their goal was to stay up until 1 a.m. We came home from church, had some dinner, watched a movie (Igor), and played some games. Around midnight I said I needed to go to bed. They wanted to stay up and watch TV. Buck's TV was on but everyone knows if you try changing the channel it will wake the person blissfully sleeping through the show on the screen. The next option was my room ~ where they usually sleep on a blow up mattress. Since it was after midnight (we woke Lisa to wish her Happy Birthday at 12:01 a.m.) I let them crawl into my bed while I took the couch. Five minutes after I tucked them in they were asleep ~ down for the count.

One handed!
Flying!
Not sure why we have bamboo poles laying around in the backyard. Buck used them for something at work and instead of leaving them in the pit ~ he brought them home. Recently when the boys were here they decided they would make excellent pole vaulting poles. Sure they were only a little off the ground but in their imaginations ~ they were soaring.

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Cool...I love the bamboo games.

The Willenbrecht's said...

BTW...love your polka dot background!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...