Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What do you wear to a pity party?

For me it is sweats, socks, and disheveled hair. I don't know what it is about today. I got up at 4:30, made Buck's lunch, and had a cup of decaf and an open faced cheese sandwich. Then KABOOM I don't know what happened to my will power.
"Ah, a pear," I said. "That would be a good snack" and it was but. . . .
Before ten o'clock I had finished the last of the Pepsi ~ mixed with the last of the ice cream for a float ~ accompanied by Pringles (gotta have the salty with the sweet) and THEN I remembered I have Girl Scout cookies hidden in the house. I ate almost a whole box of Samoas!!!!

Okay, that's it, end of confession. I feel better. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

:-) Oh mom...I think your outfit was very appropriate for your party...Now, get up, get dressed and get away from that party! (I agree with the sweet and salty part.)

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...