Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Willenbrechts

The Willenbrechts
My Sweet Sarah
Princess Claire of Windsor
As you can see from the photos, Sarah has straight hair and Claire has . . . not straight hair. Sarah has blue eyes and Claire has brown. They love each other, as sisters do, but I've been hearing lately that there has been some discontent in the house. . . as sisters do :-) Of course, it's only rumor and I personally never had a problem with my sisters. (Can't believe I wrote that with a straight face!) If all goes well, Jennifer and the girls will be coming for a visit sometime in the coming months. We are looking forward to a trip to Colorado in August for Sarah's fifth birthday ~ one of the BIG birthdays.
In other news ~
The little baby, who they are calling Tide (as in Roll Tide!) is over 2 pounds! That's still awfully tiny, isn't it? I'm trying to find out how to go visit him. He is still in Neo-natal ICU and there are restrictions on visiting. If I make it over to the hospital I will take a camera!
Buck is going for a check up on Friday for his heart. It's been a month since his surgery. So far it's all good.
LISA GOT A JOB!!!
My day has been filled today with ordinary errands and chores. I did manage to copy some photos I got from a cousin last week. I'll try to post some of them. And here it is almost time for cooking supper. What sounds good to you?

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I love your new background. Cute!

Thanks for a blog post dedicated to us:)

Whoohoo on the job!

Going to bed.

Love you.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...