Monday, April 20, 2009

And the rains came

Is damp a good look for me?
I know there's an umbrella around here somewhere!
Hellooooo. . . We live in the South where the weather in the Spring is rain, some sun, rain, a thunderstorm, rain, maybe a tornado, and rain. Yesterday, like every other day lately, it rained. While I was out feeding the dogs and lighting the grill for some chicken and burgers, it started. Buck, being the caring father that he is, came out and asked "Have you heard from the girls?" Well, no, I had not ~ I was sort of busy. Needless to say (if it was truly needless I wouldn't be saying it now would I?) I checked on Kim and her family and Lisa. They were both safe and dry ~ not like me ~ taking my life in my hands for the dogs and a hamburger! And as you can see WET.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I like your background...very cute. And nice wet look!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...