Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's not written in stone

I make a list of things I want to accomplish each day. Today's list was ~ walk with Teresa, fix Dad's lawn mower, work in the yard, do the laundry. My lists are "suggestions" if they don't all get done ~ I move them over to the next day. This morning it was raining ~ so no walking but I did get Daddy's mower fixed ~ he took it for a test drive around the yard. I got some planting done and burned some limbs I had stacked in the back AND the last load of laundry is in the washer even as I type. Lists (like people) should be flexible. I'll just have to walk twice as far tomorrow.
Have a pleasant evening. Muah!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...