Sunday, April 26, 2009

A new week

Out by the pool (which isn't uncovered yet) It will be interesting to see which does better.


Don't know how he does this with one hand.
We had a nice day yesterday. Saw a ballgame (Topher), worked in the yard, went out to lunch, and washed the dogs. Topher's team had two ballgames yesterday but we opted to only watch one. They lost one by a couple of points and . . . we won't discuss the other one. The girls gave me a couple of Topsy Turvy Tomato planters ~ excited to see if they work like on TV. Buck bought some plants and potting soil and I planted them while he washed all five dogs. I helped with the tilling wearing a pair of crocs and no socks (not recommended) my feet were filthy by the time we were done. I did manage a few minutes just laying in the sun which was relaxing. All in all, I had a good birthday. Thanks for all the cards and calls ~ I even heard from Will! That was a surprise.
In late breaking news. . .Jennifer, Sarah, and Claire will be coming for a visit next month. I'll be traveling to Nashville to pick them up on the 28th and we will have them with us until June 3rd.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Oh, that sounds so good, us coming there! I am in need to a Mom/Dad fix!
I like your new background...
I don't know how Dad does that with one hand either. I have used one of those before and my whole body was sore from using everything in my power to move it to where I wanted it to go.
Those are cool plant hangers. I think I am going to get a couple too!
I love laying in the sun. It feels so good. I don't stay out too long, especially with the girls laying there with me, but it is like having a $40 massage...in my opinion.
Will called? Nice.
Well, the girls are not up yet, it is 8:00 a.m. I am hoping they are not sick!
Love you!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...