Saturday, November 7, 2009

A day with the girls

What a fun time I had on my visit to Colorado. Jennifer and Arie never seem to mind if I stay and stay and stay. I really enjoy their company but the girls make it more fun!Quite the "fashionista"
Claire is wearing a "dress up" skirt I took them.
She is definitely "working" this outfit.
There is also an orange one, a purple one, and a hot pink one.
The girls are very good about washing up
after they eat.
Sarah was like "Magra ~ not now!" Claire with a Prince in one hand and
a Princess in the other
and just a hint of a smile.
As a kindergartener ~ Sarah has homework.
I was able to visit Sarah's classroom one day
during my stay AND had lunch with her.
And then it is PLAY time
(Everything was picked up and put away before bed)
The girls help Jennifer cook
and practice in their kitchen.
Do you know what "pretend" tea tastes like? It is YUMMY!
Claire after bath.
Claire likes to snuggle
with a puppy named Baby Pup.
Sarah and Bear
who is almost as big as she is!
(P.S. ~ they were both faking
look closely ~ they are trying not to laugh)

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I didn't know you got all of those pics. Looks like my girls never smile...

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...