Monday, November 2, 2009

Blue Monday

Today is my last full day with Jennifer and her family. I've had a great time and it doesn't seem like I've been here since October 24th. I will start packing today and be ready to roll tomorrow when Jennifer goes to Sarah's school for her volunteer shift. I looked at mapquest and it is a 7 1/2 to 8 hour drive to New Mexico. Wanda is working tomorrow so I don't have to hurry to get there. I will probably stop and do a little shopping on the way. We will head out on Wednesday for Alabama with a stop in Arkansas to sleep a bit. Will post when I get home. Big hug ~ lotsa little kisses!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

It's always sad to leave the ones we love. Have a safe trip back.I'm sure the trip from New Mexico to Ala. will go fast,catching up with Wanda. Be safe.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...