Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The mighty hunter

The rule at Kim's is "If you shoot you ~ you have to eat it". Saturday, Jakob and Topher went hunting with Skoot and Charley (their Poppy). As you can see ~ Jakob got his first "kill". They helped clean the squirrels and ate some. Each of the boys said it tasted like chicken. . . . I will just take their word for that because I will not eat "wild" game if I know it beforehand. There has been some "venison" stew foisted on me under debatable circumstances. . . . "Oh, I thought you knew?!" or "It's just like beef?!" Yeah, right!

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Nice post! That is still disgusting!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...