Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's with the tongue?

I chose to have my tongue "bare"
Lisa choses to "accessorize" hers.Looks like Kim had something RED to eat
and my tongue is just NASTY
(looks like a pickle hanging out of my mouth)
The eyes have to be WIDE open when the tongue is out?
The tongue ~ an organ of "taste"? What is SO funny about sticking out the tongue for a picture? Obviously, I have no qualms about doing it. I can even touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. (I know I know ~ quite an accomplishment, right?) My children are also "uninhibited" with their tongues. What is that phrase? "Know when to HOLD your tongue"? Our girls are thoughtful and kind but also know how to burn you with words. Never ask their opinion unless you truly want it ~ for it may not be the one you wish to hear.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...