Friday, November 27, 2009

We are many. . . .

The sisters
Teresa (the baby) Wanda (the oldest) and me (the middle child)
I know what you are thinking "she just posted this photo the other day!" I didn't forget, I just thought it would be cool to look at us, our children, and their children. Mother is doing well. She is staying alone at night. We told her we are a phone call away and that is how she wants it. Daddy fought 'til the end. I hope I made him proud.

The Grands
Lisa, Jennifer,Will, Kim, Aimee, and Archie
It's a rare thing that all of our children are in the same place so we took advantage of the opportunity to snap a photo. It almost looks as if they planned what to wear so they would co-ordinate. Lisa lives in Pelham, Jennifer in Colorado, Will in Arkansas, Kim and Aimee in Jasper, and Archie is Wetumpka. They gathered for Daddy's funeral. Their children seemed to get along well. Daddy would like this photo.
The Great Grands
Hannah, Jakob, Christopher,
Sarah, Ivey, Olivia, Lily, and Claire
And here are the great grands together ~ it wasn't easy getting them to be still long enough for a photo. As you can see ~ the girls outnumber the boys. (I don't think they really mind too much.)

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...