Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good morning!

Good morning cyber space!
We woke up to sleet and school delays. Lisa and Buck left for work and I have a day of laundry ahead of me. I told Buck I will hitch the dogs to a sled and drive to WalMart if I need bread and milk. ;-) Kim and the boys have three more days of school then they will be heading to Colorado next week for Christmas with Jennifer and her family. Sarah goes until next Wednesday and they have many activities planned before the break. Claire will get a break from at home pre school, as well (sounds fair)
Wanda and Dennis are trying to move to Alabama. The plan is "in the works" but no concrete information on date of arrival. They have a house to sell in New Mexico ~ anyone interested??
We have a tree up but the presents are sparse. Buck wants a new GPS and he wants to pick it out ~ he found one online that I will order tomorrow. He is going to buy me a PS3. We may wait for after Christmas sales. And of course since Lisa is a "grown up" she won't be getting a lot from Santa (Barbies and such). But those of us who can will be together and that is a good thing.
Time to play Cricklers. . . .helps my brain stay in shape. Kisses!!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...