Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Things I learned this Christmas: Lisa can sleep through most any noise (except her text message alert), Buck can sleep though almost anything (except the night), NEVER let Teresa snap pictures without her glasses on (things are blurry), and green velvet cake WILL make you poo green!!!!
Lisa did not know I snapped this photo.
Our tree
Dessert
green velvet, pumpkin, and pecan
I cooked
Teresa liked her blanket
Teresa and Jimmy
Me, Mother, and Teresa
(striking the "Mother" pose)
I think it is time for me to get
a new "Christmas shirt"
I believe I've worn this one for
like 3 years!!!!
Lisa and Mother
(who looks a lot like my Mamaw Brown)
Now I'm waiting "patiently"
for photos to load
We had a good Christmas Eve with family. Today I think Lisa and I are going to visit Mother. It seems this year is harder on her than last year. We will eat too much, watch too much TV, and talk to friends and family far away.
Christmas Kisses !!!!!! Muah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Merry Christmas to you! Kim said you would call when everyone is up. I was dialing the number when she said this. Hope you are having a great day. Love you.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...