Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Most unusual

I have to say "Thanks" to my friend Tom in Gillette, Wyoming for a most unusual gift. Along with a CD of Leon Redbone, he sent me some Buffalo Chips ~ yum?? Tom and I have an interesting friendship. Haven't seen him since Lisa was in third grade at Wagonwheel Elementary (and she is 22 now folks) but we still exchange cards and gifts and an occasional email. Tom will never leave Wyoming until his toes turn upward. He told me once that he doesn't like the South because we have too many trees!!!!! Said he can't breathe down here. I really liked him ~ sort of an off beat sense of humor (he dressed a skeleton for Halloween). So, thank you Tom for the "chips" and for being my long distance friend.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...