Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Ink

I got my ninth tattoo on Monday. It is a butterfly to represent Mother. It is placed over the pocketknife that I have for Daddy because in his last months she was always "fluttering" around him.
The colors of the butterfly compliment
the color of the pocketknife, yes?
In case you haven't seen Jakob lately, he is sporting braces now. Two thirds of our children wore braces. He was sooooo excited to get them. Now they are just part of his daily dental routine (make sure there's nothing stuck in there)
The day he got them.
His second visit
can you see the difference?
(orange and black bands for Halloween)
His latest visit
(red and white bands for Christmas)
Braces are an great invention ~ by a woman, I'm sure. What's up with grown ups getting braces, I mean, REALLY?

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...