Monday, December 13, 2010

Home again ~ Home again

What to do when a "grown up" child calls and says "I need to come home". Well, you fire up the EX and head over to her apartment, load up her things and bring her home. I say "grown up" because all of our girls are legally adults but to us they will always be our little girls who we need to take care of and watch over. Lisa is home again for a while this time, I hope. We have her packing down to an art ~ we can pack her things in just over an hour and be on the road. True, I may not be able to SEE out the rear view mirror but I'm a whiz at using the side mirrors ~ even in Birmingham rush hour traffic! If you have children ~ love them ~ always have a place for them to come to ~ a safe haven, if you will.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...