Monday, January 19, 2009

Oops! Did I do that?


Update: Buck's T.E.E. went well and it is a go for tomorrow's Ablation. He is sleeping now ~ kind of like the truck in the picture. He SAID he was awake during the test and could hear everything being said but he has been in and out ever since. If I talk to him he is fine but if it is quiet for two minutes ~ he is gone again to la la land. Ahhhh narcotics! I'm sure in the morning he will tell me "I didn't sleep a bit" but we'll all know the truth ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Reba,
I know you are very busy, so I will
just keep up with you and Buck via
your blog. I'm praying that every
thing will go well. Keep us posted!
Love Ya! Caroline
1/20/09

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...