Saturday, January 10, 2009

Any questions?

Sometimes as I sit here at the computer I wonder who is reading this. I would love to hear from you. You can comment by clicking on "comment" at the bottom of any post. Are there questions out there about a Tuff Old Bird from Alabama? Buck called me that once and I took it totally as a compliment. It means I have been through a lot and come out on the other side ~ still kicking. I am going to try and get my scanner to working properly so I can share some OLD photos with you. Some of our children and some of people you may not know but who mean something to me.

Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times a day do you answer your cell phone?

Anonymous said...

this is a comment

The Willenbrecht's said...

Nice comments you are getting! Kind of funny...I think I will post the same kind off note on mine and see what I get.

My question is, "What would I find in your refrigerator right now?"

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...