Friday, January 30, 2009

What a way to spend a Thursday!

Lisa was sad that she was being
forced to move back home and leave
her new friends. Lisa's apartment in Mobile. (Yikes!!)
My first time to pull a trailer ~ interesting experience. Good thing I didn't need to see out the back!? Lisa was happy when we were finished. I, on the other hand, was not amused.
Now we had to get it home, unloaded,
and find a place for everything!
That may take a while.
In an earlier post I told you about Lisa and how Christmas hit her hard when she had to spend it alone. After the Christmas shopping rush, Old Navy started cutting back on everyone's hours. She dropped out of school this semester and if she isn't in school we aren't helping with housing. Those couple or three days a week at Old Navy just weren't enough for her to make it on her own. She is back at home with Buck and me and will be out looking for a job next week ~ any offers? I don't expect this to be a permanent thing but with the economy being what it is ~ it may be a while.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Love the back ground!!! Glad you are done with the move and the trailer. I hope for a quick job search and successful mission!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...