Saturday, January 30, 2010

Know when to hold 'em

It's been a good day so far. . . .it's 8 a.m. ~ how can I mess THAT up? I've been tracking down an elusive $.09 on my checking account. Still no luck! I've added and subtracted until my fingers are numb from the calculator so I'm taking a break to blog.

Jennifer sent this pic yesterday in an email. The girls had a friend over and the house was TOO quiet. When she stepped to the door of the playroom this is what she found. They had brought out a game, set it up, and were happily playing. (now why would a mother worry????) Looks like they are having fun and each of them have "chips" and cards. I know they aren't playing Texas Hold 'Em but would you have read this posting if the title was "Three girls playing"?
Sarah ~ Felicity ~ Claire

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...