Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm excited!

Today I get a lesson in Wii. When the boys come to visit we play PS2 because that is the system I have. Everyone knows that PS2 games are being fazed out and it is hard to find new ones. The boys saved their money and bought themselves a Wii. I do not understand the controller of a Wii. I am "old school" and like the regular controller with the two joysticks and buttons.
Today I am going to Kim's house after they get home from school for my first Wii lesson. If I like it as much as they do . . . . I may have to buy myself one!!!!
Just a "little" creepy!
Jakob sits on the edge of the seat.
But Topher is much more "casual"

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

And how did it go? I think you will learn to enjoy the Wii!

Magras Don't Run said...

I did okay and I'm sure I could get the hang of it.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...