Thursday, May 13, 2010

Honeysuckle

I was out mowing the other day and the honeysuckle were "divine". It was great riding by them and getting a good nose full of their aroma. We have quite a lot along the outer rim of the yard. I may have to go out and sit for a while today just to center myself and refresh. I will be traveling to Colorado this weekend and I don't want to leave tired and stressed. Jennifer would like it if I had left yesterday and Buck asked me this morning if I was in Conway yet (in Arkansas). I think in my mind I'm on the road already but I don't have a THING packed so my physical body has to stick around until Saturday.
This afternoon I'm going out to Kim's to play with the boys. They are so funny and don't mind if I mess up. Sometimes they "help" me on the video games when I get stuck.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...