Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My granddaughters ~ the Super Heroines

If you are EVER in Fort Smith, Arkansas
be sure to stop at "Sweet Bay"
for a French silk. Yum!
Nothing at "Starbucks" can compare!
When I arrived at Jennifer's house the girls were waiting for me. Claire and Sarah were on the front porch watching for my blue car. (Which, by the way got EXCELLENT gas mileage) What a way to start my visit hugs all around from everyone ~ even Arie!
What's a visit without a snuggle? Both girls will come crawl up in my lap and want to snuggle ~ no arguments from me! I read their bedtime stories to them each night, just another perk of Magrahood! Sarah is reading on her own and she read a couple of books aloud while I was there. Claire can't hear "The Princess That Never Laughed" too many times. I think I can recite it now. :-) We were in the middle of a Boxcar Children's mystery when I left ~ hope they let me know how it turned out.
One day the girls played outside for most of the day in swimsuits. They played in the pool, with the water hose, cups of water. . . .you get the picture. When it was time for pj's they decided the goggles were good for Super Heroines. Any suggestions on their "super names"?


No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...