Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There Will Be Photos

Greetings from Colorado! I arrived on Sunday to welcoming hugs. Monday was a good day ~ Jennifer went with Sarah to field day and Claire and I hung out around the house. Tuesday was The Field Trip. It was GREAT! I was the last vehicle following the bus AND I didn't get lost! We had fun at the farm and learned quite a bit about the animals. Then it was off to the adjoining park to burn off some energy and enjoy a picnic lunch. The bus took the children back to school and I swung by the sitter's house to pick up Claire. We picked Sarah up after school and came home for outside play and to wait for Jennifer and Arie. I know I slept well last night ~ I'm betting the girls did too.
Well, it is Wednesday and the day is waiting. There will be photos when I return to Alabama.

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...