Monday, May 10, 2010

Random shots and comments

The calla lillies have new blossoms.

Here we are, the Monday after Mother's Day and I am wearing a long sleeved thermal shirt because the temperature dropped over the weekend. I need the sun to come back for a few days so I can get the grass cut before leaving for Colorado on Saturday. That's correct ~ I'm heading to Colorado on Saturday. I will be driving the P2 so I'll let you know if it gets phenomenal gas mileage as advertised.

Those Daddy buds have bloomed.
(is that correct grammar?)
As you can see ~ Topher missed on his
first try to dunk his mom.
I paid for the privilege of dunking
Kim the first time. She was a good sport
about the whole thing and got dunked
several times after that by students.
Mother's Day roses
I have a cool blue water bottle
that matches the P2
Topher and Jakob
with lion in front of
Chinese restaurant
The lion seems to have a "hold" on Jakob
Peace

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

The water bottle is awesome!!! Now I feel like I need one to match the truck. And what is the peace sign thing?

Magras Don't Run said...

The peace sign is an air freshener ~ that also matches the car! cool huh?

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...