Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogday?


The next few days will be busy for all of us but when I started this I wrote on my calendar that Tuesday would be Blogday. . .that would be today! This is how I look while sitting at the computer trying to be creative. I changed the layout ~ put it back, tried to take a photo for the "wife" entry ~ deleted it, made a list of things to do today ~ haven't started. . . does that tell you how my day is going so far? As soon as this photo loads, I'm going to the shower, the laundry room, the kitchen, and YES the grocery store one more time! It's a good thing I have my personalized shopping cart at Wal-Mart, isn't it? Buck is eating at one of the pits today so I don't have to prepare supper. . .can you say cereal for supper????

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Hilarious picture! I am sure I look like that most of the time. And YUMMY...cereal! I would pick Malt-O-Meal type of Lucky Charms.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...