Monday, November 24, 2008

It's MONDAY!

Do you suffer from the "OH NO it's Monday" syndrome? From the looks of these two photos we all have a bad day from time to time. Teresa looks like she's just lost her best friend. Jennifer and I were giving "goofy" a try. (did we succeed?) I think it's only fair to show some of the notsoflattering photos along with the cute ones, don't you?
Today I will be getting ready for Lisa's visit and Thanksgiving with Mother and Daddy. Kim and her family will be eating lunch with Skoot's family but I'm hoping they will come for supper with us and help Buck and me with the leftovers! Have a good week and I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon. ;-)

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...