Friday, November 14, 2008

Daughter


I am a daughter and these are my parents ~ John and Tommie Panter. They have been married for 61 years and are both 79 years old. I went with them to the doctor yesterday. Daddy weighs 127 pounds! Yikes! Now why didn't I get that skinny gene? This is the way they look most days: close together, taking care of each other, each depending on the other. Mother had just returned from the beauty shop (where she goes every Friday) and Daddy was there waiting for her. I believe he is going for a haircut today. She will drive him because he doesn't drive much anymore ~ they have two trucks and a car. She is after him to sale the trucks and his four wheeler but he told her yesterday he just isn't ready to get rid of everything yet!
WAY TO GO DAD!

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

You did it! Nice post. I liked the comment about them being like this most of the time. Love that!

The Willenbrecht's said...

Nice colors by the way!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...