Saturday, November 15, 2008

DUDE!


I went to Mobile in October for Bayfest. Lisa, who is 20, lives there. It was AWESOME! The crowds were unbelievable and it was fun hanging out with her. She is the youngest of our three girls and sort of lost right now with what she wants to do with her life. She is in school at Bishop State with the intention of becoming a physical therapy assistant. I know she will be a great woman some day, like the other two, Jennifer and Kim. I don't care if she grows up and lives with 15 cats as long as she is settled and happy. Then I can say my work is done.

Wow! What was that? This started as a post about Bayfest. . . we saw Kid Rock, Hootie (don't remember his real name) from Hootie and the Blowfish, Saving Abel, and BowWow ~ to name a few. It was a diverse weekend ~ LOUD and wonderful. Lisa's friend, Chastity, was a little surprised that I knew the words to the songs. . rock on!

Today I am picking up the boys, Jake and Topher, for an overnight. Kim and Skoot are in Las Vegas until tomorrow. I probably won't post again until Tuesday, after I recover :-)

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Nice picture collage! Cool.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...