Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boy oh Boy!

Jakob slept in the papa san chair. He called it his nest.
I am adding the boys today instead of Tuesday, like I said earlier. Jakob is 9 and Christopher is 6. They are the sons of Kim and Skoot and LOVE to be loud and repetitive. On the way home from church today they were singing some silly little song about chicken wings and I finally had to ask them to stop. I love them but had a small naggy headache from the lunch "experience" with other family members. They spent the night with us last night and are in the process of beating a PS2 game before we have to leave for the airport to pick up their parents. I told them they could say up until midnight but around 10:30 they were settling in to watch some TV with Granddad and POOF ~ they were out for the count. No nagging on my part for them to GO TO SLEEP and no whining on their part TO PLEASE STAY UP A BIT LONGER. (and they thought I couldn't be sneaky ~ HA!)

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Well, that papasan is fun to sleep it. Sarah slept in it a lot when she was first born.
Sounds like a fun time at Magra's!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...