Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The guys and the game

Topher
PS2

Jakob
When the boys come to visit we usually end up playing a game on Playstation. We have most of the Harry Potters. They like the games that blow things up. (I like those too when I'm having a bad day and feel the need to HIT something) I like games that have layers ~ you have to finish one part before proceeding to the next. I'm not very good at flying or driving so they laugh at me but I don't mind. I let them help me with those parts. Sometimes we rent games to see if any of us like them before buying.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

What a fun post! This reminded me of a book we just read called "The things Grandma's can't do" and one of the things is that they don't always know how to work the newest watchamacallit but are always willing to try it. I think you are able to work the newest watchamacallits but this post reminded me of that since you said you let the boys do some of it for you! Looks like fun!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...