Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today's Dilemma

Back Yard
Front Yard

As you can see from the photos we have been hit with leafage. Today is supposed to be a fairly good day as far as temperature so should I mow or not? Tonight we will probably get rain ~ wind ~ more falling leaves. I'm thinking ~ do it today and again later? I know this is a small problem for some of you like the ones with snow (Jennifer) or no trees (Wanda) but for me it is a major concern. Do I rake and burn? Do I mulch? Do I ignore the whole yard and hope for the best? Considering the frame of mind I'm in today ~ Think I will mulch with the mower ~ Total destruction ~ YEAH!

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...