Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Party at the Wynfrey

Hello out there! Buck and I are going to a "party" tonight at the Wynfrey Hotel. It is really a networking sort of thing where the people in his business get together to pat each other on the back. I go for the food (that I don't have to cook). As always, there was a scramble to find something to wear. I bought new shoes ~ which rubbed a blister on my heel ~ good excuse to buy more new shoes, yes? Buck is planning to wear a sports jacket!!!! But we are not going for the tie ~ too much. He tried on three this morning before work. One fit and one will fit soon. He is doing so well on his diet (makes me CRAZY!)

Hope you all are well. No photos today ~ thought I would give your eyes a break. I have started my Christmas card list mailing. The plan is to have everything that needs to be in the mail ~ in the mail by Friday of this week. It will be up to the receiver as to whether they open them right away. It's Christmas ~ go nuts! Love to you all

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...