Sunday, December 28, 2008

What's up with that? ! ? !

Christmas pics refusing to load so we will move on. I took down our decorations on Friday. There are a couple of boxes sitting around but I have plans for them. Jennifer and Buck both have birthdays in January and I am saving those boxes for them. I have a "project" for Jennifer's birthday which I will start in January. . . . that's like Thursday, right?


Talked to Lisa yesterday and she sounds TERRIBLE. She has very little voice, which may not be a bad thing. . .can't argue without a voice. Although she has been known to TEXT loudly.


Buck and I are going to church this morning then by the drugstore for refills ~ woohoo. I've been in there so much this year that they know me by name when they see me coming. I guess I should be thankful that we have insurance and are able to get his medicine. We are hoping Dr. Hanna will be ready to try something different when he has his appointment next month. There is a procedure called Atrial Fibrillation Ablation that seems to be rather successful according to my research.

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

And what little project are you doing for me?

Sorry to hear about Lisa, I will email her.

Yes, I was wondering how many times a person has to have AFIB before they do that procedure!?

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...