Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home again

The party was nice ~ Buck remembered to introduce me. I saw a few people I already knew. There was a nice buffet and an open bar (water and Diet Coke for us). I heard discussions on politics, the food, the crowd, and the Alabama/Auburn game. On the way home we went through the drive through at Krispy Kreme. . . I had a creme filled and Buck had a raspberry. I know that sounds strange since we just left a party but WHO can resist Krispy Kreme????

I got the Christmas tree up today ~ may even get some ornaments on it tomorrow! Gotta go wash off the makeup.
G'night dear reader * muah!

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

That's a great picture of you...looking good in red. And, ohhhh, Krispy Kreme!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...