Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Morning Blues

Sarah seems to be saying,"Oh No!"

I got up this morning ~ full of hope. I went to the scales ~ with trepidation. I stepped on the scales and looked down ~ WHAT!!!! I have gained a pound! How can that be?? Can it be the cookies, the ice cream, the biscuit? I am so disappointed in me! I will not bore you with promises of doing better but if you have a tip for me I will listen (I may not do it but I'll listen)
Every day is a new beginning.
Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, and Laugh uncontrollably.

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Sarah said, "I wasn't saying that!"

How about not eating after supper? It works for me. Maybe it would work for you.

I love you.

Magras Don't Run said...

I knew that ~ it just fit the photo so well. Thanks for the advice. Gotta go hide the ice cream!

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...