Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

Hello and Happy Fall! It is cool enough in the morning that you NEED something warm to drink, like COFFEE but since I'm not suppose to be drinking COFFEE I think I will try tea. I like hot tea and they make several decaf flavors so I will have a "spot of tea" in the mornings.

I think Buck's truck has been overrun by gremlins. For the last week and a half sometimes it will crank and sometimes it won't. Yesterday when he got home he popped the hood and was standing there looking in when I went outside. All the gauges had gone blank on his way home! I got up this morning thinking I was going to follow him to the mechanic but when he got in ~ poof! the gauges were working. Go figure!

In grandchildren news ~ Jakob's football team won their last two games. (which I was unable to attend so maybe I'm a jinx?) Topher's soccer team only has one loss. (which I missed so maybe I'm good luck for him) Sarah went back to school yesterday after spending last week with her Willenbrecht grandparents while Jennifer and Arie were traveling. Claire, I'm sure, is clinging to her mom today (she is a lovey girl)

The latest on Daddy is ~ we are taking each day as it comes. His dementia is worse and it is wearing on not only him but also Mother who is determined to care for him by herself. I go every day and Teresa goes every evening when she gets up. If you are in the neighborhood stop by ~ they enjoy the company.

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Oh, hey, did you know you spelled loss wrong? :-)

Magras Don't Run said...

Yes, I knew that. Sometimes I just need to know someone is reading the blog not just looking at the pictures. :-p

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...