Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Ten days until I SEE Jennifer and fam!
Woo Hoo and Hurrah!
Tuesday. . . .what can you say about Tuesday? We are past the Monday blues but not yet to the Wednesday hump day. . . .so let's talk about what's on MY agenda today. I have a stack of clothes to iron and the house is in desperate need of vacuuming but am I staying home to take care of that??? No-o-o-o-o. I am going to the clinic with Lisa this morning to get a shot for her sore throat, sinus infection, whatevertheheck is wrong with her and this afternoon I am going to the doctor with Mother and Daddy.
I plan to get in a little Video Game therapy today. We all finished "Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando" and I have reached the final battle in "Rachet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal". The boys are ahead of me because they chose to move on to the next installment "Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked" without finishing the second one. I like to finish before I move on and will be able to catch up to them because ~ the game is at MY house and I can play as long as I want. I can take out my stress on the baddies in the game AND save the galaxy at the same time. . . .and you probably didn't know I'm a superhero, did you?
Hope you are having a good week so far. Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...